YB DX Contest Rules (DX Station)
Every January 2nd Week each year
In 2019 contest will start 12 January 2019 -> 00:00 UTC – 23:59 UTC ( 24 Hours )
For amateurs around the world to contact as many other amateurs in as many countries and Indonesia (YB Land) contesters
Contact should made on 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz.
No WARC bands.
Mode SSB : 59 + Serial Number (eg: 59 001)
- Single Operator All Band High Power. Power Max 1500 Watt.
- Single Operator All Band Low Power. Power Max 100 Watt.
- Multi Operator Single Transmitter High Power. Power Max 1500 Watt.
- Final score is the result of the total QSO points multiplied by the sum of YB Prefixes and country multipliers. Example: 1000 QSO points * (50 YB Prefixes + 70 Countries) = 120,000 (final score).
- All stations can make contacts once on each band.
- QSO points are based on the location of the station worked.
- Contacts with own country count 1 point
- Contacts with other country in same continent count 2 Point.
- Contacts with other country in different continent count 3 Point
- Contacts with YB station count 10 Point
- QSO with each different YB Prefixes on each band as 1 multiplier ( YB0-YB9 / YE0-YE9, YC0-YC9 / YF0-YF9, YD0-YD9 / YG0-YG9 ).
- YB1AR/2 count as : YB2 Pfx,
- YB0/KY1A count as : YB0 Pfx ,
- QSO with each different country on each band as 1 Multiplier
User Define Contest & Log Instruction
- Information about logger software please see http://ybdxcontest.com/software/
- Only Cabrillo Format .
- No Paper Logs.
- Submit/upload your Cabrillo on http://ybdxcontest.com/logs/log-submission/
- All logs must be sent within 7 (seven) days after the end of Contest. Dead Line : 21 January 2019 – 23:59 UTC. Notice: Logs received after dead line will count as Check Log .
Electronic Certificates are awarded to all participants who submitted the log. Participants with checklog status are not eligible for a certificate.
Plaques are awarded for top performance , Please view the current list of plaques and sponsors at http://ybdxcontest.com/dx-station-rules/plaques/
The Winner will be announced on 30 April, 2019
- Self Spotting is not allowed.
- Only one signal on a band is allowed at any time.
- Single Operator Single Band participants count as Single Operator All Band.
- The YB DX Contest Committee can disqualify if there is a violation on these rules.
- The Decision of The YB DX Contest Committee is final.